IV Therapy Infusions
• Our Nashville IV vitamin therapy and infusions provide maximum absorption—delivering nutrients straight to the blood stream bypassing your digestive system making the compounds directly available to your cells
• If you have “leaky gut” or other digestive issues (Crohns’s disease, ulcerative colitis, and others) IV therapy give you a better chance of using the nutrition when you need it most—when you are having a flair up or when you are ill
• Precise dosing- You know exactly how much of each ingredient you are getting
• Better Results- By administering the nutrients through the vein we put the healing medicine exactly where it needs to be to give you better results.
• Targeted therapies- We can achieve certain therapeutic benefits by preparing a custom preparation to solve your problems, not a pre-packaged, one sized fits all solution.
I eat well. Don’t I get enough vitamins?
If you eat a well-balanced diet, you may or may not be getting the nutrients you need to sustain optimal health. The foods we buy and consume from grocery shelves are over-processed and over-saturated with preservatives. This robs the food of their original nutritional contents. Not to mention we slow cook the life out of many of the food items we enjoy here in the south. This is made worse by the slow depletion of minerals from the soil our foods are grown in. End result is our bodies become depleted of the many minerals and elements needed for a healthy balance.
This is the catch-phrase we commonly use at Compass Cellular Healing, because we want all of our clients to feel better, Now. Perhaps the fastest way to feeling better immediately is IV therapy. We recommend our Nashville IV vitamin therapy and infusions for a variety of conditions, including athletes preparing for or recovering from events, those recovering from or actively battling cancer and needing a boost after chemotherapy or radiation and those recovering from surgery or accidents. Our IV treatments can also help with fatigue (especially if with a Lyme or EBV/HSV co-infection), for treatment of the common cold, flu or other illnesses and for general health prevention and maintenance-all of these conditions can benefit from IV therapies.